Caboose Cup™ Charitable Am-Am Golf Outing
Sunday, March 3, 2024 - La Paloma Country Club and The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Finally, an event that you can brag to your buddies about! If you like to enjoy a few cocktails with your friends on the golf course, while supporting a good cause, then you don’t want to miss this opportunity to play in this 4 person scramble!
- Join us on Sunday, March 3rd for the 4th anniversary of the Caboose Cup™ Am-Am– a partnership with the Colon Cancer Coalition.
- Held at the prestigious La Paloma Country Club and The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson, AZ, this event was created to bring groups of friends together to enjoy a day playing the very same golf course that the PGA TOUR Champions Legends of the Game will play later that week.
- 4 person scramble
- Experience great food, drinks, and free giveaways
- Two (2) Grounds tickets to watch the Pros play at the Cologuard Classic by Exact Sciences, Friday March 8 - Sunday March 10, 2024
Charitable Golf Outing Mission
The mission of the event is to demonstrate that colorectal cancer is preventable, treatable, and beatable through screening efforts, education, and accessibility.
Sunday Caboose Cup™ Am-Am CHARITABLE GOLF Outing BENEFITS
Participate by purchasing an Am-Am individual spot or foursome and do your part to give back and support local colorectal charities while driving awareness to the local Tucson community.
- One (1) entry in the Cologuard Classic Caboose Cup™ Am-Am at La Paloma Country Club
- Two (2) Grounds Tickets per day to the Cologuard Classic by Exact Sciences, Friday - Sunday, March 8-10, 2024
- One (1) premium gift package
- Food and beverage on course on your day of play
- Engage with local businesses and tournament sponsors at pop up tents on the course
- Proximity gift prizes for the participant that drives “Closest to the Pin” on all four Par 3's
TEE BOOTH SPONSOR - INVESTMENT: $2,000
Interact with Am-Am participants as they pair up with their favorite foursomes. Communicate your brand and share your messaging all while taking part in the excitement of the day.
Each Caboose Cup™ Am-Am Vendor will receive the following:
- One (1) 10 x 10 pop up tent to be placed on one of the tournament holes at the tee
- Signage with company name
- One (1) 6 ft table and chair
- Each vendor will have the ability to place a logoed linen on their table to promote their brand
- Each vendor will be encouraged to engage with each foursome walking onto the tee and educate the participants with appropriate messaging. Food and Beverages will be provided near the tee booths to encourage interaction.
- Complimentary handouts will need to be approved in advance
HOLE SIGNAGE SPONSOR - INVESTMENT: $500
Do not miss this opportunity to promote your business by purchasing a sponsored hole sign. Located at each tee box, this unique advertising platform provides an excellent outreach to participants as they pass through each hole.
Each Hole Sign Sponsor will receive the following:
- One company logoed sign to be placed under the tournament hole signage or on the Driving Range or Putting Green.
DID YOU KNOW?
Colorectal cancer is third most diagnosed cancer in men and women.
Colorectal cancer is the second most common cause of cancer death in the United States.
When caught early, Colorectal cancer is treatable in 90% of people.
Cologuard® is an easy, noninvasive colon cancer screening test you can use at home. It’s the only FDA-approved test based on stool DNA science and finds 92%* of colon cancers. Plus, it’s covered by Medicare and most major insurers.
If you are age 45 years or older, and are at average risk for colon cancer, you should begin your screening process.