February 26 - February 28, 2021
The Murphy Porch venue was developed in honor of Tucson Conquistadores member Tom Murphy who passed away in 2018. This shared venue offers reserved seating and all-inclusive food and beverage service. Located next to the 16th green, the Murphy Porch offers unobstructed views from tee to green and is the prime spot to watch all the action during competition days. As a bonus, Murphy Porch credentials also provide access to the Founders Club and the Conquistador Club.
THE MURPHY PORCH VENUE PROVIDES:
- Shared open air terrace with a reserved table for 4 people per day, Friday - Sunday
- All-inclusive Food & Beverage, Friday - Sunday
- Access to restrooms
- Digital Spectator Guides with Pairing Sheets
- Tournament will provide clear safety partitions to separate tables
- Seating and tables will be appropriately placed to accommodate and promote social distancing
- All venues will be equipped with appropriate PPE including hand sanitizing stations, masks and signage
- All venues will include sterilization protocol multiple times throughout the day and thoroughly cleaned at night
"PARTIAL SHADE" MURPHY PORCH (on golfer's right) 4-Pack: $5,250 (Only 8 tables available)
- Four (4) Murphy Porch tickets per day, Friday – Sunday*
- Each Murphy Porch Suite ticket allows access to the Conquistador Club
- Two (2) Preferred parking passes per day, Friday – Sunday
All advertised prices and packages are valid until December 21, 2020, and subject to availability. Packages will be delivered to all paid accounts starting at the end of January 2021. This purchase may qualify for a tax deduction incurred in connection with a charitable sporting event. Please consult with your tax advisor as to the applicability of the 2017 Act to your business.