Caboose Cup™ Charitable Am-Am Golf Outing
Sunday, February 20, 2022 - Omni Tucson National Resort
If you like throwing back a few beers with your friends on the golf course for a great cause - then you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
- Join us on Sunday, February 20th for the Caboose Cup™ – a partnership with the Colon Cancer Coalition
- Held at the prestigious Omni Tucson National Resort in Tucson, AZ, this event was created to bring groups of friends together to enjoy a day playing the very same golf course that the PGA TOUR Champions Legends of the Game will play later that week.
- Experience great food, drinks and free giveaways on almost every hole.
Charitable Golf Outing Mission
The mission of the event is to demonstrate that colorectal cancer (CRC) is preventable, treatable, and beatable through screening efforts, education, and accessibility. Funds raised from this event will be used to support Southern Arizona based organizations promoting and making screening available for those less fortunate and uninsured.
Highlights of the day include
- Hear from colorectal cancer survivors and awareness groups
- Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about colorectal cancer awareness through interactive expos located strategically throughout the course
- A portion of your purchase will be directed back to local Tucson colorectal cancer awareness charities
- A silent auction benefitting cancer awareness efforts
Monday Caboose Cup™ Am-Am CHARITABLE GOLF Outing BENEFITS
Participate by purchasing an Am-Am individual spot or foursome and do your part to give back and support local colorectal charities while driving awareness to the local Tucson community.
- One (1) entry in the inaugural Cologuard Classic Caboose Cup™ Am-Am at the Omni Tucson National Resort
- One (1) Am-Am parking pass allowing access to park at the Omni Tucson National Resort on Sunday, February 20, 2022
- One (1) gift package • Food and beverage on course
- Engage with local businesses and tournament sponsors at pop up tents on almost every hole
- Proximity gift prizes for the participant that drives “Closest to the Pin” and “Longest Drive”
TEE BOOTH SPONSOR - INVESTMENT: $1,000
Interact with Am-Am participants as they pair up with their favorite foursomes. Communicate your brand and share your messaging all while taking part in the excitement of the day.
Each Caboose Cup™ Am-Am Vendor will receive the following:
- One (1) 10 x 10 pop up tent to be placed on one of the tournament holes at the tee
- Signage with company name
- One (1) 6 ft table and chair
- Each vendor will have the ability to place a logoed linen on their table to promote their brand
- Each vendor will be encouraged to engage with each foursome walking onto the tee and educate the participants with appropriate messaging
- Complimentary handouts will need to be approved in advance
HOLE SIGNAGE SPONSOR - INVESTMENT: $500
Do not miss this opportunity to promote your business by purchasing a sponsored hole sign. Located at each tee box, this unique advertising platform provides an excellent outreach to participants as they pass through each hole.
Each Hole Sign Sponsor will receive the following:
- One company logoed sign to be placed under the tournament hole signage or on the Driving Range or Putting Green.
DID YOU KNOW?
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is third most diagnosed cancer in men and women.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the second most common cause of cancer death in the United States.
When caught early, Colorectal cancer (CRC) is treatable in 90% of people.
Cologuard® is an easy, noninvasive colon cancer screening test you can use at home. It’s the only FDA-approved test based on stool DNA science and finds 92%* of colon cancers. Plus, it’s covered by Medicare and most major insurers.
If you age 45 years or older, you are at average risk for colon cancer and should begin your screening process.