TWO TEAMS - $27,000
4 spots in WEDNESDAY Jose Cuervo Pro-Am
(February 26, 2020)
4 spots in THURSDAY Jose Cuervo Pro-Am
(February 27, 2020)
In no other major sport can an amateur actually play and dine with a PGA TOUR Champion. While playing inside the ropes with a legend, you get to be a “PRO” for the day walking alongside your caddie, fellow amateurs and experiencing all the parties, swag and prizes! Whether it’s for client entertainment, employee recognition or a memorable round of golf with your buddies, this Championship Pro-Am is a day to remember for all.
Each Pro-Am participant receives:
- One player entry in the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am, Wednesday (February 26) and/or Thursday (February 27) at Omni Tucson National Resort
- 2 Pro-Am credentials which provide access for you and your guest to the Conquistador Club on #16 tee and green, Friday - Sunday
- Meet the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Pairings Party, Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Dine with the Pros and enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch with Pro-Am participants and guest on Pro-Am day
- Celebrate with the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Awards Reception, following the day of play
- Food and beverages on-course throughout the round
- 2 Conquistador Club tickets per day, Friday – Sunday*
- 6 General admission good any day tickets, Friday - Sunday*
- 1 Pro-Am Valet Pro-Am Valet Parking Pass (Pro-Am day) and 1 preferred parking pass (good all week)
- 1 Jose Cuervo Pro-Am gift package shopping spree
- 1 Autographed Pro-Am team photo
- 2 Raffle entries to win a 2020 Ford® Mustang GT if paid before December 1, 2019 (1 entry if paid between December 1, 2019 and February 14, 2020)
*All Saturday golf tickets include General Admission to the Concert
For participants unable to walk the course, carts will be available when arranged in advance.
All advertised prices and packages are valid until December 31, 2019, and subject to availability. Packages will be delivered to all paid accounts starting at the end of January 2020. This purchase may qualify for a tax deduction incurred in connection with a charitable sporting event. Please consult with your tax advisor as to the applicability of the 2017 Act to your business.