Know Before You Go
FEBRUARY 21 - 28, 2021
Omni Tucson National Resort Tucson, Arizona
Will Call (Information listed reflects 2021 tournament details, please check back for further updates)
Omni Tucson National Resort Will Call is located near the pro shop and is provided as a courtesy to spectators at the event to leave tickets.
- Hours for Omni Will Call:
- Wednesday through Friday, February 24-26, 2021 - 9:00 am through 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, February 27-28, 2021 - 8:00 am through 2:00 pm
- Tickets for Cologuard Classic will be available to purchase at this location
- A valid photo ID is required to pick up tickets
Allowed: Small clutch bags 6" x 6" or smaller and clear plastic vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12" x 6" x 12"
The PGA TOUR prohibits these items at sanctioned events:
- No backpacks, seat cushions, or coolers of any kind.
No chair bags (folding chairs are permitted, however the sleeves that holds them are not).
- No lawn or oversize chairs.
- No pets except for service animals.
- No opaque bags larger than 6" x 6" x 6" (in their natural state) will be permitted.
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12" x 6" x 12".
- No video cameras at any time.
- No cameras permitted after Wednesday.
- No radios, televisions, or other electronic noise-producing items.
- No whistles, horns, or noise makers.
- No signs, banners, poles, or rods.
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the tournament.
- No outside food or beverages may enter the tournament except for medical or infant needs.
- No plastic, metal, or glass containers except for medical or infant needs.
- No weapons of any kind may enter the tournament including, but not limited to, firearms and knives.
- No computers or laptops.
- No fireworks or laser pointers.
- No illegal substances.
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the PGA TOUR Tournament Security.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board shuttles.
The Cologuard Classic does NOT provide a check or locker facility, so attendees are urged not to bring restricted items. Please note: diaper bags and medical necessities will be permitted, but searched.
The Cologuard Classic reserves the right to refuse or withdraw admission privileges to any guest who fails to comply with tournament standards.
All portable chairs must be removed from the course each night.
Verbal remarks, as well as banners, posters, T-shirts, or the like, that belittle, defame, or criticize any of the players are not permitted.