In no other major sport can an amateur actually play and dine with a pro. Better yet, you don’t have to play like a pro to have an unforgettable experience. While playing inside the ropes with a PGA TOUR Champion, you get to be a “PRO” for the day walking
alongside your caddie, fellow amateurs and experiencing all the parties, swag and prizes! Whether it’s for client entertainment, employee recognition or a memorable round of golf with your buddies, this Championship Pro-Am is a day to remember for all.
Not only will you have memories that will last you a lifetime, but each player will receive a premium gift package!
4 spots in WEDNESDAY Jose Cuervo Pro-Am
4 spots in THURSDAY Jose Cuervo Pro-Am
Save $4,000 by purchasing a team!
Each Pro-Am participant receives:
(1) amateur playing position in the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am, Wednesday (February 28) and/or Thursday (March 1) at Omni Tucson National Resort – Catalina Course
- 2 Pro-Am credentials which provide access for you and your guest to the Conquistador Club Hospitality Tent festivities
- Dine with the Pros and enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch in the Conquistador Club Hospitality Tent for Pro-Am participants and guest on Pro-Am day
- Food and beverage on-course throughout the round
- 1 Pro-Am Valet Parking Pass (Pro-Am day) and 1 Preferred Parking Pass (good all week)
- Personalized Caddie Bib
- 1 Jose Cuervo Pro-Am gift package shopping spree
- 1 Autographed Pro-Am team photo
- Meet the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Pairings Party, Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Celebrate with the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Awards Reception, Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Conquistador Club 2 pack ($650 value) – 2 Conquistador Club Credentials, Friday – Sunday & 1 Parking Pass (good all week)
- 10 daily ground tickets, good any day
*For participants unable to walk the course, carts will be available when arranged in advance.
Although the Tucson Conquistadores, Inc. is a nonprofit organization, contributions and ticket purchases to events do not qualify as charitable contributions. This investment may qualify for a 100% deduction as an entertainment expense incurred in connection with a charitable sporting event. Please consult your tax advisor.