Individual Player - $3,650
In no other major sport can an amateur actually play and dine with a pro. Better yet, you don’t have to play like a pro to have an unforgettable experience. While playing inside the ropes with a PGA TOUR Champion, you get to be a “PRO” for the day walking alongside your caddie, fellow amateurs and experiencing all the parties, swag and prizes! Whether it’s for client entertainment, employee recognition or a memorable round of golf with your buddies, this Championship Pro-Am is a day to remember for all.
Not only will you have memories that will last you a lifetime, but each player will receive a premium gift package, fabulous parties and complimentary food and beverages.
Each Pro-Am participant receives:
(1) amateur playing position in the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am, Wednesday (February 27) and/or Thursday (February 28) at Omni Tucson National Resort – Catalina Course
- 2 Pro-Am credentials which provide access for you and your guest to the Conquistador Club on #9 and #16 green
- Dine with the Pros and enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch in the 19th Hole Pavilion for Pro-Am participants and guest on Pro-Am day
- Food and beverages on-course throughout the round
- 1 Pro-Am Valet Parking Pass (Pro-Am day) and 1 Preferred Parking Pass (good all week)
- Personalized Caddie Bib
- 1 Jose Cuervo Pro-Am gift package shopping spree
- 1 Pro-Am team photo
- Meet the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Pairings Party, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Celebrate with the Pros – 2 invitations to the Jose Cuervo Pro-Am Awards Reception, following the day of play
- Conquistador Club 2 pack ($695 value) – 2 Conquistador Club Credentials per day, Friday – Sunday & 1 Parking Pass (good all week) and 2 Friday, 2 Saturday, 2 Sunday general admission tickets
- 2 Reserved Section admission tickets for Saturday LOCASH Concert with Pro-Am Contestant Badge
For participants unable to walk the course, carts will be available when arranged in advance.
Although the Tucson Conquistadores, Inc. is a nonprofit organization, contributions and ticket purchases to events do not qualify as charitable contributions. This investment may qualify for a 100% deduction as an entertainment expense incurred in connection with a charitable sporting event. Please consult your tax advisor.